|Chicken legs — 10 pieces|
|Mayonnaise — 4-6 tablespoons|
|Adjika seasoning — Half a teaspoon|
|Salt — To taste|
|Paprika — To taste|
|Black pepper — To taste|
The most important thing in this recipe is to marinate the legs well and not over-dry when baking.
How to cook Baked Chicken Legs
Today I want to share with you a simple recipe for baked chicken legs, the legs according to this recipe turn out very juicy, ruddy and of course crispy. The dish is perfect for any feast, as well as just for dinner. Cooking the noticed legs takes a minimum of time and effort.
1. We begin to prepare the marinade for the legs. Mix mayonnaise with adjika and add salt, ground paprika and black pepper to taste.
2. Mix everything well.
3. Lubricate the chicken legs with marinade and leave to marinate for 3-5 hours, if time permits, and for longer.
4. Then we put the pickled legs on a baking sheet, it is better to cover the baking sheet with parchment beforehand and it is fashionable to lubricate it with vegetable oil quite a bit.
5. Put our legs in the preheated oven to 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown (it may take longer, depending on the characteristics of the oven).
6. It is important not to over-dry the legs!!! You can serve it with your favorite sauce and side dish. I really like to decorate the finished baked legs with greens. The smell is delicious.