|Broiler chicken — 1 piece|
|Honey — 1 tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil — 2 tablespoons|
|Rosemary — A couple of sprigs|
|Spices — To taste|
|Salt — to taste|
|Chicken seasoning — To taste|
The most important thing in this recipe is to marinate the chicken well.
How to Cook Baked Chicken
More than one feast can not do without baked chicken, but few people know how to cook chicken properly so that it turns out both juicy and ruddy. Today I want to share with you a simple recipe for cooking baked chicken. The chicken turns out incredibly juicy and very appetizing!
1. We wash the chicken well. And we begin cooking our marinade.
2. Mix vegetable oil with honey and mix. Add salt and other spices there.
3. Rub the chicken well with our marinade and add a couple of sprigs of rosemary.
4. Leave the chicken to marinate for 5-6 hours.
5. Next, preheat the oven.
6. Put the chicken in a baking bag and put it in the oven at 220 degrees for about an hour. Be guided by your oven and its power. K
7. At the end of 20 minutes, we tear the baking bag so that the ruddy crust on the chicken is happy.