|Duck meat — 500g|
|Potatoes — 1-2 pcs|
|Beetroot — 1 piece|
|Onion — 1 piece|
|Carrot — 1 piece|
|Fresh cabbage — 200g|
|Sauerkraut — 100g|
|Tomato — 2 tablespoons|
|Salt — To taste|
|Water — 2 liters|
|Bay leaf — 2 pcs|
|Spices — To taste|
The broth turns out to be very rich.
How to cook Borscht with duck
There are many options for cooking borscht, today I want to share with you the recipe for cooking this dish with duck. Borscht with duck is prepared a little longer than usual because of the meat, but it tastes incredibly delicious.
1. Boil the duck meat until tender. Add salt and bay leaf.
2. While our broth is being prepared, we peel all the vegetables.
3. We pull out the finished duck on a plate, and add potatoes to the broth and continue to cook.
4. At this time, we prepare the roast. Cut the onion into cubes and fry until golden brown.
5. Next, add carrots to the onion, previously rubbed on a grater.
6. Followed by beets, also finely grated.
7. Fry everything thoroughly until half cooked and add two tablespoons of tomato.
8. Finely chop the cabbage and add it to our broth.
9. Also add sauerkraut next.
10. Add the roast to the broth.
11. Cook over low heat until all the ingredients are ready. And add the duck meat back. If desired, you can cut or even serve the meat separately.