|Buckwheat — 120 gr.|
|Potatoes — 3 pcs .|
|Onion — 1 pc .|
|Carrots — 1 pc .|
|Zucchini — 1 pc .|
|Hake — 2 fillets|
|Salt — to taste|
Buckwheat soup with zucchini and hake
How to cook Buckwheat soup with zucchini and hake
Delicious buckwheat soup with hake fillet and young zucchini. Hake can be replaced with pollock or pelengas. This dish is suitable even for those who lead a healthy lifestyle or are on a diet, because there is no fat in it, but only healthy proteins and carbohydrates
1. Wash the potatoes, peel and cut into small cubes. Pour in water, bring to a boil and remove the resulting foam.
2. Wash, peel and dice the onion.
3. Wash the zucchini, cut into cubes.
4. Wash the carrots, peel and cut into quarters. Add all the vegetables to the potatoes.
5. Measure out the right amount of buckwheat and also add to the soup. Add salt to the soup and cook for 30 minutes.
6. Cut the hake fillet into chunks. Add to the soup and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
7. Very easy to prepare, but at the same time a delicious and hearty soup of buckwheat and hake is ready!