|Chicken quarter — 3 pcs.|
|Honey — 100 gr.|
|Mustard — 1 tbsp . l .|
|Beer — 200 ml.|
|Salt — to taste|
Chicken quarter in honey mustard marinade and beer
How to cook Chicken in beer and honey mustard marinade
Chicken quarter is a great part of chicken. Juicy, tender and inexpensive. It makes excellent diverse dishes. And since you need to eat meat at least sometimes, this is a great option to feed the whole family well. The marinade will give the chicken a bright taste of honey and mustard, and beer will make the meat more tender
1. Pour honey into a bowl. If the honey has thickened, then melt in the microwave at minimum power.
2. Add mustard. I have hot mustard, but you can add any — now many types are on sale. But in any case, after baking, the sharpness is not felt.
3. Pour the beer into the marinade. Stir.
4. Add salt to the chicken quarters and put them in a baking sleeve. Pour in the marinade. Close the bag and put it in a baking tray.
5. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 1 hour.