|Cottage cheese — 600 gr.|
|Blueberries — 120 gr.|
|Peach — 1 pc.|
|Sugar — 80 gr.|
|Eggs — 2 pcs.|
|Semolina — 2 tbsp . l .|
|Cinnamon — 1 tsp .|
Cottage cheese cake with blueberries and peaches
How to make a cottage cheese cake with blueberries and peaches
A very tasty, healthy summer version of cottage cheese casserole – with blueberries and peaches. Traditionally, I make it in a round shape, but for some reason I wanted it in a bread mold. In the context, it seems to me, with this form it will look more interesting
1. Put the cottage cheese in the bowl of the combine, add sugar.
2. Beat eggs, semolina and cinnamon into it. Beat into a smooth mass.
3. Wash the blueberries, dry them from the water and add them to the cottage cheese.
4. Wash the peach, cut in half and remove the stone. Cut into cubes. Add to the curd mass. Stir.
5. Pour the mass into a bread pan.
6. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.