|Cottage cheese — 500g|
|Sugar — 100g|
|Butter — 80g|
|Sour cream — 100g|
|Egg yolk — 3 pieces|
|Raisins — 50g or to taste|
|Dried apricots — 50g or to taste|
|Cherry — 50g or to taste|
|Cashews — 50g or to taste|
|Vanilla sugar — 10g|
Cottage cheese and sour cream are better to take with a large percentage of fat content.
How to cook Cottage cheese Easter with dried fruits and cashews
Today I want to share with you a simple recipe for making cottage cheese Easter with dried fruits and cashews. Every year I cook exactly according to this recipe, cottage cheese Easter turns out incredibly tender and is prepared very easily. Sweet Easter will perfectly decorate the festive table. The number of dried fruits and nuts can be put at your discretion.
1. We take fresh high-quality cottage cheese.
2. Pour sugar into a cup and add vanilla sugar. Add the yolks from the eggs and stir everything well.
3. Then add cottage cheese, sour cream and butter. All the contents are crushed with a blender until smooth.
4. Transfer the resulting curd mass into a saucepan and warm it over low heat WITHOUT bringing it to a boil. Stir constantly. It is important not to let it boil. After the first broth, remove the curd paste from the fire and cool it. You will get a liquid consistency.
5. While the pasta cools, chop dried apricots, prepare raisins, cherries and nuts.
6. The cooled paste should thicken. The pasta will look like sour cream.
7. Add cashews, raisins and dried apricots. Mix everything well.
8. Next, we will need a special sandbox, a form for Easter. We put gauze inside the sandbox and pour the curd mass there. Excess liquid and serum will flow through the gauze.
9. We put Easter in the refrigerator for an hour and a half. You can put weights on top and leave for another 12 hours.
10. When the liquid stops being released, Easter will be ready. We open the form and remove the gauze.
12. We put Easter on a plate.
13. Decorate the cottage cheese Easter with sprinkles.
13. We serve it to the festive table. Enjoy your meal.