|Cottage cheese — 550g|
|Sour cream — 120g|
|Butter — 100g|
|Sugar — 80g|
|Candied fruits — 50g|
|Vanillin — 10g|
|Salt — a pinch|
The most important thing is to use cottage cheese and sour cream of the highest fat content and excellent quality.
How to cook Easter from cottage cheese with candied fruits
And if you think that cooking cottage cheese Easter with candied fruits is long and difficult, then you are mistaken. Today I want to share with you my proven, simplest recipe for making cottage cheese Easter with candied fruits. In this recipe, you do not need to add eggs.
1. Chop the cottage cheese well with a fork and add the stirred butter to it. Mix everything well.
2. Next, add sour cream and sugar. We also mix everything well, ideally the sugar should dissolve.
3. Then add candied fruits, vanilla and salt, mix again.
4. Next, we will need a form for Easter, the so-called sandbox. We lay gauze in it.
5. Next, we put our cottage cheese Easter with candied fruits there.
6. And be sure to put something heavy on top and put it in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours.
7. Before serving, decorate Easter with candied fruits.