|Fish — 1 carcass|
|Potatoes — 4 pieces|
|Carrots — 2 pieces|
|Onion — 1 piece|
|Greens — Any|
|Black pepper mustard — 6-8 pieces|
|Bay leaf — 1 pc.|
I take almost any fish for soup — pollock, silver carp, pink salmon, what is currently in the refrigerator. If desired, you can add millet grits. It goes well with the fish.
How to cook Fish soup with vegetables
When you want something light, then in my opinion fish soups are a real salvation. Quick and easy to prepare, but very tasty!
1. First prepare the ingredients.
2. While the water boils, peel potatoes, carrots, onions.
3. Do not forget to descale and add salt to the broth.
4. We send the sliced potatoes to a saucepan with fish broth. After 5 minutes after boiling, add the carrots.
5. Fry the chopped onion until golden brown in sunflower oil. By the way, if you don’t like onions, you can not cut / fry them, but just throw the whole head into the broth. But in the soup it is mandatory.
6. When the potatoes and carrots are almost cooked, we send our fish, fried onions (if fried) and spices to taste into the pan. Cook for another 5-7 minutes. Add the greens and turn off the fire.