|Potatoes — 5 pieces|
|Onion — 1 piece|
|Dill — 1 bunch|
|Flour — 100-150 pieces|
|Salt — to taste|
|Vegetable oil — for frying|
This dish is best served hot.
How to cook Fried tortillas from mashed potatoes with dill
Today I want to share with you a simple recipe for cooking fried tortillas from mashed potatoes with dill. The dish is perfect as an appetizer option or simply becomes an addition to the main one. Tortillas are prepared very quickly and from the simplest ingredients.
1. Peel the potatoes and put them to cook until fully cooked.
2. Peel the onion and lightly fry in a frying pan.
3. Finely chop the dill.
4. We make mashed potatoes from potatoes and add onion and dill to it.
5. Salt everything thoroughly and add flour. The consistency should not be too thick, do not clog with flour.
6. From the resulting dough, roll out the tortillas and fry in a hot frying pan on both sides until golden brown. It is important not to over-dry.
7. Serve the tortillas hot, with any sauce.
Enjoy your appetite!!!