|Chicken yolk — 1 piece|
|Vegetable sunflower oil (refined) — 125 ml|
|Salt — 1/2 tsp.|
|Sugar — 1 tsp.|
|Mustard — 1/4 tsp or to taste|
|Vinegar (vinegar 9% or lemon juice) — 1 tbsp.l.|
Homemade mayonnaise has a richer taste and an ideal consistency compared to store-bought. It can’t be compared with the purchased one!
How to make Homemade mayonnaise — a classic recipe
The recipe for homemade mayonnaise is actually very simple. And it doesn’t need to have a lot of products on hand. The secret is to pour vegetable oil into the mixer bowl with a thin stream (!). The products must be at room temperature! Then the final product will not disappoint you.
Homemade mayonnaise is easily supplemented with spices and even garlic and the sauce is already obtained. The homemade product is stored in the refrigerator for no more than a week, since it does not contain preservatives and dyes.
Attention! All products must be at room temperature!
1. Put mustard in the bowl of the mixer. It should be fresh and fragrant.
2. We also send the yolk carefully separated from the protein there.
3. The third ingredients are vinegar, sugar and salt.
4. At the fastest speed, beat all the ingredients with a mixer. Without turning off the device, we begin to pour oil in a thin stream. The secret is that you need to pour oil into the mixer bowl with a thin trickle (!) The mass will begin to thicken immediately.
5. This is done carefully and in small portions. As soon as you reach the desired density, the mayonnaise is ready! Bon Appetit!