|Egg — 1 piece|
|Butter — 60g|
|Water — Half a glass|
|Wheat flour — 250-300g|
|Vegetable oil — For frying|
|Salt — To taste|
Tortillas are very soft and delicious, they can be served with any dish, with any sauce or even jam.
How to cook Homemade tortilla in a frying pan
What could be better than a delicious, hot tortilla for soup or even tea…. And if they are also easy to prepare, then it’s great! Today I just want to share with you a simple and quick recipe for cooking such cakes in a frying pan.
1. Break the egg and beat it well.
2. Butter is heated in a water bath or just in the microwave.
3. Next, mix eggs, water and butter. Add salt.
4. Sift flour into the resulting mixture. And mix everything well and knead the dough. The dough should not get too tight and should not stick to your hands.
5. We divide our soft dough into parts, approximately 6-8 tortillas should turn out. Roll out, make several incisions to bake better.
6. Fry the tortillas in a frying pan with vegetable oil on both sides until cooked. The main thing is not to over-dry.