|Beef meat — 0.5 kg|
|Potatoes — 5 pieces|
|Rice — 50g|
|Bulgarian pepper — 1 piece|
|Onion — 1 piece|
|Carrots — 1 piece|
|Garlic — 2 cloves|
|Tomato — 1 piece|
|Tomato — 2 tablespoons|
|Greens — To taste|
|Salt — To taste|
|Bay leaf — 1-2 pieces|
|Spices — To taste|
|Water — 1.5-2 liters|
All the ingredients are fried well and only then water, rice and potatoes are added
How to cook Mastava Soup
Uzbek mastava soup I cook very often, it is prepared simply, quickly and most importantly, this dish is very satisfying. Especially men will appreciate this soup. Many people call this soup liquid pilaf, since the cooking process is somewhat very similar.
1. We begin cooking the dish, first we clean all the vegetables and wash them well.
2. Next, cut the meat into cubes and fry in a cauldron. The meat should be well fried.
3. We also cut the peeled onion into cubes and add it to the meat. Fry until golden brown.
4. Cut the carrots into strips and add them to the cauldron.
5. Pepper is cut in the same way and added to meat and vegetables.
6. Next, a tomato is used, finely chopped and sent to fry.
7. Add tomato, salt, pepper and other spices.
8. When everything is well fried, add a little water and simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Cut the potatoes into cubes and add them to the cauldron.
10. Washed rice, preferably tested, is also sent next to the cauldron.
11. Add the bay leaf and squeeze out the garlic. Add more water on top.
12. Cook the soup until the potatoes and rice are ready.
13. If desired, decorate with herbs and serve to the table.