|Minced chicken — 1 kilogram|
|Carrots — 150 gr|
|Bulgarian pepper (green) — 150 gr|
|Onion — 1 piece|
|Egg — 2 pieces|
|Bread — 4 slices|
|Milk — glass|
|Salt, pepper — to taste|
The benefits of meat bread are undeniable, and besides, it is an interesting dish that will bring a zest to your everyday life.
How to make minced chicken meat bread with pepper and carrots
Meat bread made from chicken fillet with vegetables will successfully replace industrial sausage and decorate the festive table. In order for the dish to give juice during cooking, it is better to scroll through a piece of bacon instead of meat. Vegetables can be very diverse. It is better to choose bright colors so that they stand out beautifully when cut.
1. Add finely chopped onions, a loaf soaked in milk, eggs, salt, pepper, spices to taste to the minced chicken.
2. Knead the mixture properly.
3. Carrots are cut into strips, then into pieces. We should get small cubes. Similarly, we cut the Bulgarian pepper, having previously cleaned it. Mix vegetables with minced meat.
4. Lubricate the mold with oil. Lay out the minced meat.
5. Cover the mold with foil, put it to cook for 50 minutes at a sufficiently high temperature of 200 degrees. Open the foil 10 minutes before the end of the process.
6. If there is a grill function in the oven, bake the last 10 minutes under the grill until a golden crust forms.
7. Bon appetit!