|New Zealand mussels — 1 kg.|
|Sour cream — 300 ml.|
|Cheese — 200 gr.|
|Garlic — 3-4 cloves|
|Lemon — ½ pcs .|
|Basil — 2 tsp .|
|Salt — to taste|
Mussels with garlic and cheese sauce
How to cook Mussels with garlic and cheese sauce
Mussels with garlic-cheese sauce with basil flavor are just a delicious hot snack for any event. But it is best to eat such a dish with a loved one. Do not be afraid of garlic in the dish – when baking, it loses its sharp taste. For this dish, it is better to take New Zealand mussels – they are large, there is a lot of meat in them and you can pour enough sauce
1. Pour sour cream into a bowl, add salt.
2. Squeeze the juice out of the lemon, add to the sour cream.
3. Wash garlic, peel, squeeze it through a press directly into sour cream.
4. Add basil.
5. Grate the cheese on a fine grater, also add sour cream. Stir.
6. Wash the mussels, put them on a baking sheet.
7. Pour garlic cheese sauce into each mussel.
8. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.