|Eggs — 2 pcs.|
|Kefir — 600 ml.|
|Flour — 700 gr.|
|Blueberries — 250 gr.|
|Sugar — 150 gr.|
|Soda — 1 tsp .|
|Vinegar — for quenching soda|
Pancakes with blueberries
How to cook Pancakes on kefir with blueberries
A very delicious recipe for pancakes with a magic blueberry berry. Blueberries can be used both fresh and frozen. A great addition to tea or cocoa
1. Beat eggs with sugar to a white foam.
2. Pour kefir into the egg mixture.
3. Add flour. Extinguish the soda with vinegar. Stir everything thoroughly.
4. Then add the washed or thawed blueberries. Mix gently.
5. Fry pancakes in vegetable oil for a couple of minutes on each side.