|Eggs — 3 pcs.|
|Kefir — 600 ml.|
|Flour — 700 gr.|
|Beetroot — 1 pc .|
|Apple — 1 pc.|
|Sugar — 200 gr.|
|Soda — 1 tsp .|
|Vinegar — a few drops, for quenching soda|
Pancakes with beetroot and apple
How to cook Pancakes with beetroot and apple
Beetroot is a very useful and loved by many vegetable. But usually it is used for borscht or various salads. But after all, it is quite sweet in itself and is great for desserts. And thanks to its delicious color, desserts will also acquire a very beautiful color. I suggest making pancakes from beets and apples – I’m sure you’ll like it
1. Boil the beets until they are ready in the peel. Cool, cut into pieces. Beat in a blender with kefir.
2. Beat eggs with sugar to a white foam.
3. Wash the apple, peel and remove the seeds. Grate and add to the eggs.
4. Pour beet kefir into the egg mixture.
5. Add flour. Extinguish the soda with vinegar. Stir everything thoroughly. Fry pancakes in vegetable oil for a couple of minutes on each side.