|Rice — 0.5 kilograms|
|Beef — 0.5 kilograms|
|Onion — 2 pieces|
|Carrots — 2 pieces|
|Tomato paste — 2 tablespoons|
|Garlic — a couple of cloves|
|Vegetable oil — 3 tablespoons|
|Salt, pepper — to taste|
|Oriental spices — 1-2 tablespoons|
There are some secrets of cooking pilaf: it is important to choose steamed rice, and fresh beef.
How to cook Pilaf in a frying pan
Pilaf is a traditional Asian dish. Usually it is cooked in deep cauldrons, but for these purposes an ordinary frying pan with thick walls and bottom is also suitable. Having picked up such a one, you will make sure that it will not be difficult to make crumbly pilaf with beef at home.
1. The first step is to prepare all the products. Wash the vegetables and peel them. Cut the onion and carrot into medium pieces, the meat is large enough.
Rinse the rice thoroughly with running water, pour boiling water and stand for half an hour for steaming.
3. Saute onions and carrots in a frying pan in vegetable oil until half cooked.
4. Add beef to vegetables and fry on high heat for 15 minutes. When the juice is released, reduce the fire.
5. After 20 minutes, add tomato paste, salt, garlic, spices. Mix it up.
6. Add the steamed rice to the pan, pour the mixture with water so that it covers the rice level by 2 centimeters. Bring to a boil and turn down the heat. Simmer for another 30 minutes, then turn off the heat and do not open the lid for another 20 minutes. Pilaf in a frying pan with beef is ready! Bon Appetit!