|Chicken breasts without bones and skin — 0.5 kg|
|Carrots — 0.5 kg|
|Coarse-grained rice — 0.5 kg|
|Onion — 2 pieces|
|Salt — To taste|
|Vegetable oil — 6-8 tablespoons|
|Pilaf seasoning — To taste|
You can also add garlic to the pilaf for taste, but this is for an amateur.
How to cook Pilaf with chicken breast
There are a lot of options for cooking pilaf, pilaf is prepared from different cereals, with different types of meat, with nuts, dried fruits, etc. I really love pilaf with chicken and today I want to share with you a simple recipe for cooking this dish.
To make the pilaf crumbly, the most important thing is to choose a good rice. In order for the pilaf to turn out darker, we choose the carrots juicier and brighter, and most importantly, fry well and even slightly overcook the onion.
1. Initially, we clean all the vegetables.
2. Cut the chicken meat into medium pieces.
3. Pour vegetable oil into the cauldron.
4. While the oil is heating up, we cut the onion and throw it into the cauldron.
5. Cut carrots into strips.
6. When the onion is overcooked and becomes light brown, add the chopped chicken. And fry until golden brown.
7. Next, add the carrots. Fry everything well together.
8. Add salt, spices and pour 250 ml of water. Close the lid and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
9. We wash the rice well and add it to the cauldron.
10. Add another 500 ml of water. The rice should be under water, about a quarter of a finger.
11. Cook over low heat until the water disappears.
12. Let the pilaf cool down and only then mix everything. Ready-made pilaf with chicken can be decorated with dill.