|Pork meat — 500 gr|
|Onion — 2 pieces|
|Spices — to taste|
|Salt — to taste|
|Vegetable oil — for frying|
|Bay leaf — 5 pieces|
|Peppercorns — 1 tsp.|
|Spices (dry herbs) — 1 tbsp.l.|
The most important thing in this recipe is not to overcook the meat so that it does not turn out dry.
How to cook Pork Steaks fried with onions and spices
I cook pork steaks very often and according to different recipes, but most of all our family loved the simplest recipe for steaks with spices and onions. The dish is prepared quickly, and the meat turns out very juicy and tender.
1. Cut pork meat into small steaks. To do this, it is best to choose a pork loin.
2. Lightly beat the meat with a special hammer or use a tenderizer.
3. Sprinkle the steaks with spices on both sides, salt well and leave for 30 minutes to marinate the meat.
4. At this time, peel the onion and cut into slices.
5. Next, heat the frying pan, pour vegetable oil and fry the steaks on both sides until golden brown. Add onion, spices, lavrushka, peppers and fry for a couple more minutes. You can add bay leaf for flavor.
6. Our tenderest steaks are ready, you can serve the dish with any side dish. Enjoy your appetite!