|Potatoes — 2 pcs .|
|Carrots — 2 pcs .|
|Beetroot — 2 pcs .|
|Chicken liver — 300 gr.|
|Sour cream — 300 ml.|
|Salt — to taste|
Delicious layered salad with chicken liver and boiled vegetables
How to make a Layered salad with chicken liver and vegetables
A very simple layered salad made from available ingredients. It is very similar to many people’s favorite salad “Fur Coat», but instead of herring we will use liver, and instead of fatty mayonnaise – sour cream with the smallest percentage of fat content. It will turn out to be less caloric and more useful. And thanks to the layers, the salad will look elegant and festive
1. Wash the vegetables well from dirt and boil in the peel until tender. The liver should also be boiled, but separately from the vegetables.
2. Grate the chicken liver on a coarse grater and put it on the bottom of the salad bowl.
3. Add salt to sour cream and lubricate the liver layer.
4. Then peel and grate the potatoes. Lubricate the layer with sour cream again.
5. Rub a layer of carrots on a layer of potatoes, having previously peeled them. Lubricate again.
6. The last layer is a layer of grated beetroot. Smear with sour cream.
7. Let the salad stand in the refrigerator for several hours.