|Apples — 3-5 pieces|
|Puff pastry — 1 pack|
|Sugar — to taste|
|Cinnamon — to taste|
|Yolk — 1 piece|
Apples can just be cut, but I like it when they are lightly fried.
How to cook Puffs with apples
Sometimes I want something delicious for tea, but I don’t have time to mess around for a long time or I just don’t want to. I want to share the simplest and fastest recipe for making the tastiest puffs with apples. Puffs are prepared very quickly, as we will use ready-made puff pastry.
1. Defrost the finished puff pastry and roll out a large layer.
2. Next, divide the dough into small rectangles.
3. Apples are peeled and pitted and cut into cubes.
4. Drop a couple of drops of pastille oil into the pan and lightly fry the apples.
5. Next, the already cooled apples are mixed with cinnamon and sugar.
6. We spread our filling on the dough and glue our rectangles together and make small cuts in the middle.
From above, lubricate the puffs with yolk.
8. And put in the oven for 25 minutes. We set the temperature looking at your oven, I have it 200 degrees. On top, if desired, you can sprinkle with powdered sugar.