|Rye flour — 250 gr.|
|Water — 60-80 ml.|
|Vegetable oil — 20 ml.|
|Boiled sausage or ham — 150 gr.|
|Broccoli — 300 gr.|
|Eggs — 6 pcs.|
|Salt — to taste|
Quiche with broccoli and boiled sausage
How to cook Quiche with broccoli and boiled sausage
A useful variant of the popular pie of French cuisine – instead of wheat flour for the base, we will take rye. And to support a useful theme for the filling, let’s take broccoli and boiled sausage
1. Knead a thick dough from flour, 1 egg, water, vegetable oil and salt.
2. Make a mold for the filling. The sides should be about 1.5 cm high.
3. Defrost the broccoli, squeeze out the water. If the broccoli is fresh, then it needs to be washed and boiled for 10 minutes. Arrange the pieces of broccoli on the dough.
4. Cut the sausage into cubes, spread out between 5 pieces of broccoli.
5. Mix the eggs with salt and pour the filling.
6. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.