|Lavash sheets — 2 pcs.|
|Peking cabbage — 200 gr.|
|Green onions — 2-3 feathers|
|Cucumber — 1 pc .|
|Bulgarian pepper — 1 pc.|
|Smoked chicken breast — 1 pc.|
|Processed cheese — 1 pc .|
|Ketchup — 3 tbsp . l .|
Rolls with fresh vegetables, smoked chicken and processed cheese
How to make Rolls with fresh vegetables, smoked chicken and processed cheese
A delicious, hearty hot snack for your favorite TV series or football is a homemade pita shawarma stuffed with fresh vegetables, smoked chicken breast and melted cheese. I have cheese with greens, but you can take absolutely any one to your taste
1. Wash the Peking cabbage, cut into strips. Put it in a saucepan.
2. Wash the onion, finely chop, add to the cabbage.
3. Wash the cucumber, cut into strips, add to the cabbage.
4. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds and membranes, cut into strips. Add to the rest of the vegetables.
5. Add a little salt to the vegetables and mix.
6. Grease the pita bread with ketchup.
7. Put the salad on the edges of the pita bread.
8. Cut the chicken breast into slices, put it on top of the salad.
9. Cut the processed cheese into strips, put it on the chicken.
10. Roll the pita bread into rolls and reheat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.