|Canned corn — 1 jar|
|Pork balyk (or ham) — 200 gr.|
|Eggs — 2 pcs.|
|Canned pineapple — 200 gr.|
|Sour cream — 250 ml.|
|Salt — to taste|
Salad with balyk, pineapple and canned corn
How to make a salad with balyk, pineapple and corn
A very simple and quick to prepare salad that does not require any supernatural culinary skills. But at the same time it is very tasty, has a rich taste, thanks to the combination of salty balyk, sweet corn and pineapple, and sour cream sourness. And such a salad can be safely treated to guests on any holiday. Or you can just enjoy on a familiar weekday as a full-fledged dish
1. Drain the liquid from the corn, pour it into a saucepan.
2. Cut the balyk into small cubes. Add to the corn.
3. Poison hard-boiled eggs, cool and clean. Cut into cubes. Add to the salad.
4. Remove pineapples from syrup, cut into cubes (if they go in rings). Add to the salad.
5. Season the salad with sour cream and salt.
6. Delicious salad is ready!