|Beetroot — 2 pcs .|
|Potatoes — 2 pcs .|
|Boiled sausage — 200 gr.|
|Eggs — 2 pcs.|
|Yogurt — 220 ml.|
|Salt, pepper — to taste|
Salad with beetroot, sausage and potatoes
How to make a salad with beetroot, sausage and potatoes
A budget, but at the same time delicious, hearty and bright salad made from simple ingredients – beets, potatoes and doctor’s sausage.
1. Cut the sausage into cubes.
2. Hard-boiled eggs. Cool, peel and cut into cubes.
3. Wash the potatoes, boil until tender. Cool, clean. Cut the potatoes into cubes.
Wash the beets, boil until tender. Cool, clean. Cut the beetroot into cubes.
5. Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and season with yogurt.
6. Healthy and bright salad is ready!