|Young cabbage — ¼ head|
|Cucumbers — 2 pcs .|
|Canned corn — 1 jar|
|Sausage doctor — 250 gr.|
|Sour cream 10% — 250-300 ml.|
|Salt — to taste|
Salad with fresh cabbage, sausage, canned corn and cucumbers
How to make a salad with cabbage, sausage, corn and cucumbers
A delicious salad, which is prepared very quickly — the main thing is to have all the necessary ingredients at hand. Thanks to sour cream, instead of the usual mayonnaise in this type of salads, the salad turns out to be less caloric and more useful. But at the same time it can be safely served even on a festive table
1. Wash the cabbage, finely chop it.
2. Wash cucumbers, peel and cut into cubes.
3. Put the cabbage and cucumbers in a saucepan. Drain the liquid from the corn and add it to the pan.
4. Cut the sausage into strips. Add to the rest of the ingredients.
5. Season the salad with sour cream and salt