|Salad mix — 1 pack|
|Baby octopuses — 8-10 pcs.|
|Cucumber — 1 pc .|
|Olives — 8-10 pcs .|
|Soy sauce — 2 tbsp . l .|
|Olive oil — 2 tbsp . l .|
Salad with salad mixture, octopus, cucumbers and olives with soy sauce
How to make a salad with octopus, cucumbers and olives
Delicious, healthy fusion salad -salad leaves, baby octopuses, fresh cucumbers and olives add Italian charm to the salad, and soy sauce — Asian
1. Put the salad mixture on a plate. Lightly add salt.
2. Wash the cucumber, cut into rather large pieces. Put it on a salad.
3. Boil the octopuses in water for 5 minutes. Then fry in a frying pan for just a couple of minutes, lightly salted. Cool and put on a salad.
4. Scatter the olives over the salad.
5. Mix soy sauce and olive oil. Pour the dressing over the salad.