|Zucchini — 3 pcs .|
|Potatoes — 4-5 pcs .|
|Emental cheese — 100 gr.|
|Crab sticks — 100 gr.|
Turrets of zucchini stuffed with potatoes and crab sticks
How to cook Zucchini Turrets with potatoes and crab sticks
A spectacular hot snack in the form of towers of zucchini, potatoes and crab sticks. This snack will become a real decoration of the festive table. You’ll have to spend a little time on it, but it’s worth it. At the same time, the snack is very budget-friendly
1. Wash the zucchini, cut into rings, about 1 cm thick. Since we will have three zucchini rings in each turret, we need to calculate the correct number of rings. I got 24 rings, which means I’ll get 8 towers. Put the zucchini on a greased baking sheet, add salt and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
2. Wash the potatoes, peel and cut into large pieces. Boil in salted water. Mash in mashed potatoes
3. Defrost crab sticks, grate on a coarse grater and add to the puree.
4. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater and also add to the puree. Stir.
5. Put the filling on a third of the squash rings. Cover with rings, then another layer of filling and cover again with the remaining rings of zucchini.
6. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.