|Potatoes — 3 pcs .|
|Onion — 1 pc .|
|Carrots — 1 pc .|
|Bulgur — 120 gr.|
|Salt — to taste|
|Vegetable oil — 2-3 tablespoons|
Vegetable soup with bulgur is simple. healthy and delicious
How to cook Vegetable soup with bulgur
A healthy, low-calorie and budget soup made from ingredients and bulgur familiar to first courses. A few years ago, this cereal seemed to us elite and expensive. But now it stands like all the other cereals. Or even cheaper than some, so with the help of it you can diversify a variety of healthy soups
1. Peel potatoes, wash and cut into cubes. Pour into a saucepan, fill with water. Bring to a boil and remove the foam. Add salt.
2. Wash, peel and dice the onion. Add to the potatoes.
3. Wash, peel and grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Add to the potatoes. You can add a few tablespoons of vegetable oil.
4. Measure out the right amount of bulgur (you can take more or less — it depends on how thick you want the soup. With this amount, it turns out to be moderately thick (for 5 liters of water)
5. Cook the soup for 30-40 minutes until all the ingredients are soft.