|Potatoes — 3 pcs .|
|Onion — 1 pc .|
|Carrots — 1 pc .|
|String beans — 200 gr.|
|Green peas — 200 gr.|
|Salt — to taste|
Vegetable soup with green peas and string beans
How to cook Vegetable soup with green peas and string beans
A healthy, low-calorie soup consisting only of vegetables. So it is perfect for vegetarians and people who eat right or want to lose weight. It’s good that such a soup can be cooked in the cold season, because you can take frozen vegetables for it
1. Peel potatoes, wash and cut into cubes. Pour into a saucepan, fill with water. Bring to a boil and remove the foam. Add salt.
2. Wash, peel and dice the onion. Add to the potatoes.
3. Wash, peel and grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Add to the potatoes.
4. Wash the string beans, you can cut them in half. Add to the soup.
5. Also wash the green peas and add them to the soup.
6. Cook the soup for 40 minutes.