|Onion — 1 piece|
|Garlic — 2 cloves|
|Eggplant — 1 piece|
|Carrots — 1 piece|
|Pepper — 1 piece|
|Tomatoes — 2-3 pieces|
|Zucchini (zucchini) — 1 piece|
|Salt — to taste|
|Spices — to taste|
|Vegetable oil — 2 tbsp.l.|
For juiciness, it is better to use only fresh, juicy vegetables.
How to cook Vegetable stew with garlic
I want to share with you a recipe for stewed vegetables. The dish is perfect for a lean dinner and not only, but it is prepared very quickly. Stewed vegetables melt in your mouth — the dish turns out incredibly tasty.
1. Wash and peel all the vegetables (if necessary).
2. Pour vegetable oil into the heated cauldron.
3. Cut the onion very thinly, in half rings and send it to the cauldron. Finely chop the garlic. Lightly fry everything.
4. Carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers and eggplant are cut into strips. We throw carrots to the onion.
5. Next, add the zucchini and eggplant cut into strips. Fry everything until golden brown.
6. Bulgarian pepper is also sent to the cauldron.
7. Tomatoes are sent to the cauldron last. We continue to fry everything over low heat.
8. Add salt, spices and cover with a lid. We do not add fire. Beautiful ruddy vegetables will be stewed in their own juice.
9. Simmer for another 10 minutes and our light, delicious dish is ready. Before serving, you can decorate with herbs.