|Zucchini — 3 pcs .|
|Onion — 1 pc .|
|Carrots — 1 pc .|
|Canned sardine — 1 jar|
|Rice — 50 gr.|
|Salt — to taste|
Zucchini stuffed with sardines and rice
How to cook Zucchini stuffed with sardines and rice
A very tasty hot appetizer of zucchini – you don’t need so many ingredients to cook it. In addition, it turns out very budget-friendly. If you don’t like sardines, you can replace them with other canned foods– such as tuna or mackerel
1. Wash, peel and dice the onion. Fry in vegetable oil.
2. Wash, peel and grate the carrots. Add to the onion.
3. Wash the zucchini, cut in half and remove the pulp from the middle with a spoon. Put the boats on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil, add salt and lightly oil and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Finely chop the zucchini pulp and add it to the onion and carrot. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Then measure out the right amount of rice and add to the vegetables. Pour water, add salt, cover and cook until the rice is ready.
5. When the rice is ready, add sardines to it. Pre-drain the liquid from the sardines. Stir.
6. Stuff the zucchini boats with stuffing and bake again in the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.